Meeting the challenges faced by Broadcasters
As a broadcaster are you...
- Successfully launching new services?
- Successfully transitioning Channels to new service providers?
- Delivering media for broadcast in the most efficient way?
- Looking to reduce costs and increase output?
- Invoking service availability clauses too frequently?
- Deploying Operational Best Practices?
- Evaluating future technology strategy?
How can we help
- Provide an independent and unbiased view on your operational effectiveness.
- Analyse your service providers operational effectiveness.
- Review your internal media processes and procedures.
- Evaluate your current technology and recommend any changes or upgrades.
- Engage with your media suppliers and document feedback.
- Work with you to develop focused operational and technology improvement plans.
- Review and develop key performance indicators
Is your service provider delivering the service you need? Are they…
- Conforming to IT Security standards ISO 27001?
- Deploying efficient workflows for all your content?
- Effectively meeting your business requirements?
- Not meeting service availability targets?
- Effectively managing systems suppliers from procurement to in-service? Recruiting/retaining the correct caliber of operational staff for your services?
- Recruiting/retaining the correct caliber of operational staff for your services?
How we can help
- Provide an independent review of operational effectiveness for your services.
- Audit security standards and workflow efficiency.
- Provide an independent evaluation of the technology platforms and implementations.
- Analyse service availability data for causes to service interruptions on your channels.
- Review their effectiveness when dealing with system/platform supplier issues
- Review their staffing and performance levels
“In his role as a Board member of AMBA’s International Management Board, Angus’s experience and perceptive insights are making a significant contribution to our international expansion plans.”
Andrew Main-Wilson, CEO, Association of MBAs
“Angus Blackwood was the first auditor in WTA’s Teleport Certification program, and his performance as an auditor of technical facilities and procedures has helped shape the success of the program. In addition to conducting site inspections and reporting on results to WTA and the teleport operators, he has been instrumental in improving the survey instrument that teleport operators complete to qualify for provisional certification. He is a thorough-going professional who excels at collaborative contribution to our program.”
Robert Bell, Executive Director, World Teleport Association
“I have no hesitation in recommending the services of HawkCX, and Angus in particular, to anyone seeking to improve their customer experience”
Nick Thompson, Former MD Arqiva Satellite & Media
Can HawkCX help you?
Contact us today if you’d like to hear more about our perspective on meeting these challenges
Arrange a meeting