Need an Interim Manager?
If you need temporary cover for senior operations positions then we can help. With considerable experience across the broadcast, teleport and service provider sectors we can provide experienced and credible leaders for weeks or months – and usually at a few days’ notice.
Here’s a few reasons clients might contact us in need of an interim manager:
- Cover unexpected absence
- Pre-fill of new roles
- Maternity cover
- Sickness cover
- Unexpected cover
- Lack of in-house skills
- Transformation management
- Structural re-organisation
- Cost reduction programme
- Facility closures
How can we help
Much of the value HawkCX brings its clients is sector specific knowledge available on tap. We provide expert management when and where you need it specifically for operations teams in teleports, broadcasters and service providers.
Here’s some of the benefits HawkCX can bring to your business as interim managers:
- Sector specific credibility, knowledge and expertise: interim managers need to be able to quickly get up to speed in an interim role. With our considerable knowledge and experience we are effective in a flash, offering much-needed credibility into (what can be) very challenging situations.
- Best practice: because we work across different organisations we can share best practice with our clients in operational management
- Outside view: the view from outside an organisation is often quite different from the view within – and being outsiders we probably share this view with your clients.
- No turf to defend: as interim managers we are not out to prove a point – just help our clients in their time of need – we don’t defend the status quo unless it deserves to be defended, we’ll just get on with the task at hand.